Hello Families and Friends,
- As of Monday, June 28th, we will no longer require the visits to be scheduled in advance, and families will be able to visit between the hours of 10 am and 6 pm on weekdays and 10 am and 5 pm on weekends. On Tuesday and Thursday nights, visits are offered until 7:30 pm to accommodate visitors who work.
- Families can spend the day with their loved ones and are not limited to only twice a week visits. We still however will require that families are not in the Hoy Center dining rooms with their loved ones (this would put them around other residents who are unmasked) nor attending programs with their loved ones in which they are not able to socially distance themselves from other residents and staff.
- Families essentially should go straight to their loved one's room and can't be around other residents in common areas. Families may take the resident outside.
- Visitors will be screened at the Hoy front desk and have their temperatures checked.
- As we continue to balance safety with the accessibility of family members, we encourage all family and friends to follow the guidelines of Westminster Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay, The Hoy Center and Stone Rehab.
Groups of more than two will still need to use the following link to schedule their visit in the prayer room or in the conference room: