Going Beyond the Basics
You might expect state-of-the-art gyms, beautiful gardens, stunning waterfronts and chef-prepared meals from a spa — not a rehab center. But Stone Rehabilitation Center isn’t your typical rehab center. We strive to deliver a higher standard of care and hospitality.
What makes Stone Rehab special?
- Personalized, one-on-one therapy and group therapy. Therapy is provided seven days a week, depending on need.
- Occupational and speech therapy center. This 500-square-foot center serves as a place where guests are trained on how to navigate conditions that impact daily life. With the help of our rehab specialists, you can work to take back your life.
- Leading-edge gym. Our 3,000-square-foot gym is where you can practice any prescribed physical therapy exercises. We offer specialized equipment that considers the needs of those who are undergoing rehab.
- Outdoor courtyard. Heal surrounded by the beauty of nature. Our garden and courtyard accommodate guests with a wide range of abilities, and offer a safe space to regain mobility.
- Chef-prepared meals. Our in-house chef oversees the preparation of every dish. Plus, your meal can be enjoyed on demand, with no set meal times.
- Virtual reality (VR) headset. This VR headset not only provides entertainment, but has been proven to significantly reduce pain levels.
- “Anytime” menu. Our dining rooms are open for breakfast from 8 a.m.-9:30 a.m., for lunch from noon-1:30 p.m. and for dinner between 5 p.m.-6:30 p.m. You may also choose to dine in your room. In-room dining hours are the same as the dining room. An always available menu is offered in addition to our daily menu for both dining room and in-room dining.
Like what you’re seeing? See for yourself by scheduling a visit online or by phone at