Turn Your Recovery into a Retreat
Recover in comfort with the luxurious accommodations of Stone Rehabilitation Center, including:
- Private rooms. All guests in Stone Rehab are provided with a spacious bedroom and a full private bathroom. Rooms are designed to feel like home, with lamps, quilted comforters, dressers, artwork and a television all provided.
- Complimentary tablet technology. You’ll have free bedside use of the Birdsong Tablet. This tablet was developed using award-winning research. It promotes brain health with a variety of games and offers multimedia entertainment.
- Physician/physician assistant visits. A physician and/ or physician assistant visit Stone Rehab five days per week to see patients. A physician is also on-call, 24/7.
- 24-hour nurse coverage. Stone Rehab has a team of registered nurses, LPNs and CNAs, specially trained to assess, evaluate and monitor our patients.
- In-room oxygen. Oxygen therapy can be provided in your room.
- Chef-prepared meals. You may be away from home, but you can still get home-style meals every day at Stone Rehab. Plus, we have full-time dietitians on staff who will ensure you’re eating what you need to make a smooth recovery.
- “Anytime” menu - Our dining rooms are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You may also choose to dine in your room. In-room dining hours are the same as the dining room. An always available menu is offered in addition to our daily menu for both dining room and in-room dining.
Like what you’re hearing? See for yourself by scheduling a visit online or by phone at